Thank you to every household that has registered their Dillon’s Rewards card to increase Dillon’s contributions to the KARL Program. With a new year means renewing your charitable registry, Please register now to help the KARL PROGRAM earn monetary gifts from Dillons every time you shop.
How does it work?
If you shop at Dillons Stores and use a loyalty rewards card the two-year Kansas Agriculture and Rural Leadership (KARL) Program is now registered for the Dillons Community Rewards program.
Dillons Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy. All you have to do is shop at Dillons Stores and swipe your Dillon’s Plus Shopper’s Card. There is no cost to you or loss of loyalty rewards for your fuel purchases. Dillons calculates a percentage of their profit and makes the donation to the KARL program.
A customer must have three items to register and begin supporting KARL:
• A Plus card, which is available at any store by asking an associate
• A valid email address, which can be obtained from any free online service and can be anonymous
• A personalized account at their website, which can be anonymous
TO ENROLL IN THE COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Members must visit the Dillons Stores website at https://www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sign in OR Create an account (follow the prompts)
- Click on “Enroll Now”
- Enter the 5-digit NPO and search <54821> for the KARLProgram
- Select K.A.R.L. and click on “Enroll”
Again, the NPO number for the KARL Program is 54821
Thank you for signing up and sharing with your network of friends!